Saturday, June 5, 2021

ANNOUNCEMENT: About my Facebook Page and my blog

To my dear blog subscribers and Facebook Page followers,

I am sorry to inform you that after a  2-months of Facebook hiatus, I decided to deactivate my FB Page on June 7. One simple reason is that I am no longer interested in managing my FB Page and don't want to receive more FB ads about how to reach more potential "clients."

While my FB Page will go away soon, I would continue to update my blog that is considered by some kind people to be useful to the field. So if you would like to get information about new books related to pre-8th century China, you can go to my blog and follow it via email. Or, just visit my blog whenever you are available.

One more thing about how to subscribe to my blog via email. Since 2012, I've been loyal to Google's Blogger because its layout is very simple. All I want from my blog is that I can catalog and find information in a very effective way and Blogger can satisfy me with that. However, the new Blogger interface 2020 is not user-friendly anymore. Moreover,  Blogger notified me weeks ago that Google's Feedburner will shut down in July, which means that my subscriber will not receive any email from my blog then and this really bothers me. So far, I found an alternative called Mailchimp Signup Form for my blog subscribers. If you are already a subscriber, don't need to do anything (hope Mailchimp Signup Form will work). But if you are a new one, please go to my blog and fill up the form (down the right side of my blog).

If you don't want to follow my blog but are still interested in new releases on early China, I highly recommend checking out the annual bibliography I compile for the journal Early China every year since 2016.

Here is the link to my blog: http://earlychinasinology.blogspot.com/
Here is the link to Early China: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/early-china

Thank you very much for your support and encouragement over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment